Changing Status in the USA

  • You can change your current visa to (F1) student visa easily with the help of change of status.

    With the decision of USCIS, without the need of extending your visa you will be able to change your visa. Such as the tourist or the vocational visa (B1/B2), WAT program (J-1), the temporary work visa (H1) and nonimmigrant visa (F-1).

You can benefit from our International consultancy services in the fields of Corporate tax, Accounting, Financial services, Company opening, Visa Processing, Logistics, Storage, and E-commerce.

görüşleriniz bizim için değerli; danışmak istediğiniz yada görüşlerinizi iletmek için