European Visa

You can have trips lasting no longer than 90 days with Schengen visa to Schengen area in 180 days. With that calculation you will be able to do a trip 4 times in a year with a 2-year visa (C2) and must leave that Schengen area after 90 days.

With touristic purposes and commercial trips, the most suitable visa is the Schengen Visa.

You can benefit from our International consultancy services in the fields of Corporate tax, Accounting, Financial services, Company opening, Visa Processing, Logistics, Storage, and E-commerce.

görüşleriniz bizim için değerli; danışmak istediğiniz yada görüşlerinizi iletmek için