USA Student Visa Applications

    • F type student visa: to study either in a university, a college or a language course.
    • J type Exchange Visa: Is to join an exchange program for a university or a high school.
    • M Type Student visa: Is used for technical purposes or not academic purposes whatsoever.

    Your application to Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) must be accepted. Then you will receive an I-20 application form from an international student office which confirms your information into SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) database.

You can benefit from our International consultancy services in the fields of Corporate tax, Accounting, Financial services, Company opening, Visa Processing, Logistics, Storage, and E-commerce.

görüşleriniz bizim için değerli; danışmak istediğiniz yada görüşlerinizi iletmek için